Current I-9 Form – An i9 Form 2021 is a federal form used to verify if a staff person is authorized to work within the United States. All employees must present supporting documentation to support their claim.
What Is An I9 Form 2021?
Current I-9 Form, The new employee must complete the i9 2021, also known to be an Employment Eligibility Validation Form. It is provided by their employer as part of the new-hire documentation.
The I-9 Form is used to confirm the identity of a staff member and to identify whether they are qualified for employment. The I-9 Form was created by the DHS (Department of Homeland Security), the industry of USA Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). It is mandatory for every employee working in the United States of America (USA).
Who Uses The I9 Form 2021
All new employees are required by law to fill out an i9 form 2021 every day. Within three working days, the company must verify and record the employee’s qualifications and recognition files.
If the employee cannot read or write English properly, the form offers the option to have a translator or legal preparer complete it on his behalf.
You must fill out Current I-9 Form if you are or were one of the following:
- If work is still in the Republic of North Mariana Islands, you must have been employed on or before Nov. 6, 1986 (or on or before Nov. 27, 2007 if it’s not), and an acceptable assumption of work at all times.
- Doing relaxed residential operations within a private home.
- An independent specialist.
- A specialist offering agreement solutions, such like a temp agent, may use this method.
- Avoid working with U.S. dirt
If you’re self-employed, you won’t be required to provide your own I-9 form.
Where Can You Get The I9 2021 Form?
A duplicate of the I-9 Form may be available from your employer. You may also download and print the form from the link below. It comes from the USCIS website.