I-9 Forms – An i9 form 2021 is a federal government document that can be used to verify that a staff member has the right to work in the United States. To comply, employees must show supporting documentation.
What Is The I9 2021 Form?
I-9 Forms, As part of their new-hire paperwork, employers must provide an i9 form 2021 to all employees. Also known as the Employment Eligibility Verification Form, it is required that each employee completes an i9 form 2021.
The I-9 Form is used to confirm the identity of a staff member and to identify whether they are qualified for employment. It was created and maintained by the DHS industry of USA Citizenship and Immigration Services. Each employee who works in America (USA) must fill it out.
Who Uses An I9 Form 2021?
All new employees must complete the i9 Form 2021 during the workday. Within three working days, the company must verify and record the employee’s qualifications and recognition files.
If an employee cannot read or write English, they can have the form translated or completed by a legal preparer.
If you are/were any of the above, you will need to complete I-9 Forms:
- You must be employed before or on Nov. 6, 1986 or on or after Nov. 27, 2007, if you are still working in the Republic of North Mariana Islands.
- You can do laid-back residential operations in your own home.
- An independent specialist.
- Used by specialists who offer agreement solutions such as a temp agency.
- You should not be working with U.S. soil.
If you’re self-employed, you won’t be required to provide your own I-9 form.
Where Can I Get An I9 Form 2021?
You may receive a duplicate of your I-9 Form from your employer. You may also download and print the form from the link below. It comes from the USCIS website.