Table of Contents
Form 19 – An i9 Form 2021, a federal government form, is used to verify that staff members are authorized to work in America. All employees must submit supporting documentation to prove their compliance.
What Is The I9 Form 2021?
Form 19, The new employee must complete the i9 2021, also known to be an Employment Eligibility Validation Form. It is provided by their employer as part of the new-hire documentation.
It is used to verify the identity of staff members and determine whether they are eligible to work for the business. It was developed by DHS, the USA Citizenship and Immigration Services industry. Every American worker must complete the I-9 form.
Who Uses An I9 Form 2021?
All new employees are required, at all times, to complete an I9 Form 2021. The business must verify the qualifications and recognition files of each employee within three days of their first day of employment.
The form allows the employee to request a translator or legal professional to complete the form for them if they are unable or unwilling to read English.
If you are/were any of the above, you will need to complete Form 19:
- Must have worked on or before November 6, 1986 (or Nov. 27, 2007, in the Republic of North Mariana Islands), as well as an affordable assumption of employment at any time.
- Relaxed residential operations in a private house.
- An independent specialist.
- It is usually used by a specialist in providing agreement solutions, like a temp agency.
- It is not recommended to work with dirt from the United States.
If you’re self-employed, you won’t be required to provide your own I-9 form.
Where To Obtain An I9 Form 2021?
Your employer may be able to provide you with a copy of the I-9 form. You can also download and print it from this link, which is the source on the USCIS site.