Table of Contents
I 9 Form – An i9 Form 2021 is a federal government form that is used to verify whether or not a staff member is authorized to work in the United States. In order to comply, all employees must provide supporting documentation as proof.
What Is The I9 2021 Form?
I 9 Form, Employers provide a new-hire document, the i9-2021, also known by an Employment Eligibility Verification Form.
The I-9 form is used to verify a staff member’s identity and to determine if they are qualified to begin to benefit the company. It was developed by DHS, the USA Citizenship and Immigration Services industry. Every American worker must complete the I-9 form.
Who Uses An I9 Form 2021?
All new employees are required by law to fill out an i9 form 2021 every day. Within three working days, the company must verify and record the employee’s qualifications and recognition files.
The form allows the employee to request a translator or legal professional to complete the form for them if they are unable or unwilling to read English.
I 9 Form is required if you are, or were, any of these people:
- Employed before Nov. 6, 1987 (or earlier, if there is work in the Republic of North Mariana Islands), and have an affordable assumption of any work.
- You can do laid-back residential operations in your own home.
- An independent specialist.
- Utilized by a specialist supplying agreement solutions, such as a temp agency.
- Do not work with U.S. dirt.
Self-employed people won’t need to fill out an I-9 form.
Where To Obtain An I9 Form 2021?
It is possible that your employer will provide you with a duplicate of the I-9 Form. You may also download and print the form from the link below. It comes from the USCIS website.