USCIS Form I-9 – An i9 Form 2021 is a federal form used to verify if a staff person is authorized to work within the United States. In order to comply, all employees must provide supporting documentation as proof.
What Is The I9 2021 Form?
USCIS Form I-9, Employers provide a new-hire document, the i9-2021, also known by an Employment Eligibility Verification Form.
The I-9 form is used to verify a staff member’s identity and to determine if they are qualified to begin to benefit the company. It was developed by DHS, the USA Citizenship and Immigration Services industry. Every American worker must complete the I-9 form.
Who Uses The I9 Form 2021
Throughout the course of the working day, all new employees are required to complete an i9 Form 2021. Within three days of an employee’s first day at work, the employer must verify his or her qualifications and acknowledgment files. The I-9 Form also needs to be tape-recorded.
If the employee is unable to read or write in English, the form provides the option of having a translation or legal preparer complete the form on the employee’s behalf.
If you are/were any of the above, you will need to complete USCIS Form I-9:
- Employed before Nov. 6, 1987 (or earlier, if there is work in the Republic of North Mariana Islands), and have an affordable assumption of any work.
- Doing laid-back residential operations in a personal house.
- An independent specialist.
- Used by specialists who offer agreement solutions such as a temp agency.
- It is not recommended to work with dirt from the United States.
If you are self-employed, your I-9 forms won’t be required.
Where Can I Get An I9 Form 2021?
It is possible that your employer will provide you with a duplicate of the I-9 Form. It is possible to download the I-9 Form and print it by clicking the link below.