Table of Contents
What Is An I9 Form – An i9 Form 2021, a federal government form, is used to verify that staff members are authorized to work in America. All employees must produce supporting documentation in order to comply.
What Is The I9 Form 2021?
What Is An I9 Form, As part of their new-hire paperwork, employers must provide an i9 form 2021 to all employees. Also known as the Employment Eligibility Verification Form, it is required that each employee completes an i9 form 2021.
The I-9 form is used to verify a staff member’s identity and to determine if they are qualified to begin to benefit the company. It was developed by DHS, the USA Citizenship and Immigration Services industry. Every American worker must complete the I-9 form.
Who Uses The I9 Form 2021?
All new employees will need to complete an i9 2021 form during their first day of work. Within three working days, the company must verify and record the employee’s qualifications and recognition files.
The form allows the employee to request a translator or legal professional to complete the form for them if they are unable or unwilling to read English.
If you’re or were any one of the following, please complete What Is An I9 Form
- If work is still in the Republic of North Mariana Islands, you must have been employed on or before Nov. 6, 1986 (or on or before Nov. 27, 2007 if it’s not), and an acceptable assumption of work at all times.
- Doing relaxed residential operations within a private home.
- An independent specialist.
- Utilized by a specialist supplying agreement solutions, such as a temp agency.
- Avoid working with U.S. dirt
Self-employed people won’t need to fill out an I-9 form.
Where Can I Get An I9 Form 2021?
A duplicate of the I-9 Form may be available from your employer. You can also download and print it from this link, which is the source on the USCIS site.